Join Asbicon MD & Big Bazaar CEO for a discussion on Future of Food Retail.
Asbicon’s MD, Mr. Ankur Shiv Bhandari and India’s leading retailer Big Bazaar’s CEO, Mr. Sadashiv Nayak will be moderating a panel discussion on “The Food CEO’S Megapolis – What makes the food business the most exciting business to be in, and why the food leaders feel upbeat that the best is yet to come” at the India Food Forum on 31st January 2017.
The panel consists of food industry stalwarts:
- Ajay Gupta, MD, Capital Foods
- Damodar Mall, CEO – Grocery Retail, Reliance Retail
- Dev Amritesh, President & Chief Business Officer, Jubilant FoodWorks
- Ramesh Menon, Chief Executive Officer, Hypercity Retail
- Unnat Varma, MD, Pizza Hut (Indian Subcon), Yum Restaurants
- Vikram Kamat, MD, VITS hotels & Kamats Restaurants
- K Radhakrishnan, Co-Founder, Grocermax
Some of the key potential inputs to the discussion:
- Largest consumption category in India
- 57% of the total Indian retail value
- 5 times growth by 2025
- Will be worth INR 71,000 Billion by 2025
- Demonetisation will drive shift to modern formats
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!